1. About this website Website Owner = Therian Pty Ltd (herein referred to as "Therian")
Domain name = http://www.therian.com.au
5. Modifications to the informationTherian does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of Therian.
6. Errors and problemsTherian does not guarantee that the website will be free from viruses, or that access to the website will be uninterrupted.
8. License and OwnershipThe copyright for the content on this website is owned by Therian and is protected under the Copyright Act 1968 and by other copyright laws in both Australia and other countries. No material on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without the specific written consent of Therian. Therian and all custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the website and all associated trademarks, are trademarks of Therian.
9. Outbound linksThe website may contain links to third-party websites and resources (“linked sites”). These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Therian. Therian makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of the linked site or any content, software, service or application found at any linked site. Therian may receive payments and/or commissions from operators of linked sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party website from the Therian website.
10. Inbound linksTherian generally encourages and agrees to your linking to the Home page through a plain text link on your website without the need for agreement between yourself and Therian.
11. Feedback, suggestions, comments or requests
IIIO IIffyou do make comments, you acknowledge that: they will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and Therian is under no obligation to keep such information confidential, and Therian will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute and exploit such comments in any manner it chooses.
Written comments can be made to:
Therian Pty Ltd
PO Box 1090,
Southport BC QLD 4215
12. JurisdictionThe website is provided for use by residents of any country in the world but, to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties Therian makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, security or timeliness of the content, information or services provided by the website and disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties' rights, and fitness for a particular purpose.
14. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Therian be liable for any incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive and/or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption resulting from the use of or inability to use the website.
Date of Publication - 1 July 2011